Aero, also known as Mint, is easily one of the most popular Pixie sub-breeds. They do very well with high speed builds, and are incredibly lithe, despite being so fragile. Since having their name changed in Monster Rancher 4, they have been redesigned to be more furry and less human-looking.
Mint was one of the few Pixies featured in the Monster Rancher Collector's Card game, and one is seen briefly in the anime series. The blue variation of Pixie in the Online games looks like this monster.
Originally named because of its mint-blue color. Its Japanese name is Minto (ミント).
Later named for the fact that it flies straight and fast like an arrow, but its name is spelled like the word aero, which refers to things that happen off of the ground. Aero's Japanese name is Aeroo (アエロー).
|Monster Rancher 1||Mint||"Has high Speed and will obey you well. Can be KO'ed easily."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Mint||"It has charming bluish hair and a cute tail."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Aero||"The Aero was raised by Tigers long ago, and that's when its obedient, gentle nature was instilled. But it bites when it gets really mad, so watch out!"|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Aero||"The Aero was brought up by Tigers. It is very honest and kind-hearted, qualities nurtured by the Tigers. But beware, it will try to bite you when it's angry."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Mint||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Mint||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Aero|
|Monster Rancher DS||Aero||"Aero is said to have been raised by Tigers long ago. Its calm demeanor is said to be the fruits of strict upbringing, but it really goes nuts when provoked to anger."|
|My Monster Rancher||Aero||"It has Tiger-specific features such as a flowing coat of fur. Its presence is difficult to identify because it moves like a whirlwind."|
|Anime Series||Mint||For the character, see Mints (Anime).|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2|
|Monster Rancher DS|
- To obtain a Mint in Monster Rancher 1, use either the CD Living Sacrifice - Reborn, or the The Perfect Storm Soundtrack.
- To obtain a Mint in Monster Rancher 2, use either the CD Papa Roach - Infest, or the PSX game Underground JamPack Summer 2000.
- To obtain an Aero in Monster Rancher 4, use either the DVD Inyuasha - Secret of The New Moon, or the C-D Sting: Ten Summoner's Tales.
- To obtain an Aero in Monster Rancher EVO, use either the DVD Family Guy - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, or the DVD The Lion King (Platinum Edition) Disc 2.
- To obtain a Mint in Monster Rancher Advance, use either the password Kuro or LADYBLUE.
- To obtain a Mint in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use either the password ORANGE or Wa+D.
- To obtain an Aero in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain an Aero in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain an Aero in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Mint, click here.