A rough-and-tumble breed of Mocchi originally designed with black and gold armor covering its body, with silver scales on its back and large iron claws. Later, its name is changed and its armor is redesigned to look more like the classic silver suit of armor, with a large red plume on the helmet.
Originally named because it wears armor like a knight.
Later its name becomes a play on the words armor and Mocchi.
|Monster Rancher 2||Knight Mocchi||"Some sections of its body have been hardened like armor."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Armocchi||"This courageous monster wears shiny silver armor. But they say it only concentrates on defense because it wants to hide how slow its attack is."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Armocchi||"Its shining silver armor is proof of its bravery, but it is said that its defensive tendencies during combat hinders its ability to carry out agile attacks."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Armocchi||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Armocchi||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Armocchi|
|Monster Rancher DS||Armocchi|
|My Monster Rancher||Armocchi||"Although it wears a full suit of armor, it is still fairly cuddly and excels in battle. Plus, its sense of chivalry is very charming."|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||Knight Mocchi||N/A|
|Anime Series||Knight Mocchi||For the characters, see Knight Mocchi Troops.|
- To obtain a Knight Mocchi in Monster Rancher 2, use the PS games Legacy of Kain or Heart of Darkness.
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password tabs.
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password ELVISis.
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain an Armocchi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain an Armocchi in My Monster Rancher, use
- To obtain a Knight Mocchi Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card 2, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Armocchi, click here.