First introduced in Monster Rancher 2, Beaclons (also spelled Beaklons) were obtainable by having a Worm cocoon itself and metamorphose into one. Beaclons are not known to be the smartest of monsters, but they do remain one of the strongest. Because of this, they rely heavily on physical attacks such as tackles and slams (though they do have some non-physical attacks, including a sucking vacuum attack). They have appeared in every Monster Rancher game since their creation with the exception of the Monster Rancher Advance/Advance 2 and Monster Farm Online/Lagoon installations. Depending on which part of the world they live in, Beaclons may look like either a Japanese rhinoceros beetle or a Hercules beetle.
In Monster Rancher DS, getting a Beaclon involves arm-wrestling one. Unfortunately, there is a glitch in the program. If you lose the match, you will not receive another chance to get a Beaclon unless you reset the whole game.
|Monster Rancher 2||Beaclon||"It has a strong body and much power. However, its I.Q. is low."|
|Monster Rancher 3||Beaklon||"Protected by strong armor and equipped with powerful muscles, this monster also has the power of flight. Some say their intelligence is rather low, but that isn't really true."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Beaklon||"Popular with young breeders. A giant insect monster that boasts great power and stamina (not very bright, though). Secret Beaklon tournaments are rumored..."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Beaklon||"A large insect-type monster whose main strength is its power and stamina. Mainly popular with boy breeders, who are said to hold special Beaklon tournaments in secret. A species in the spotlight!"|
|Monster Farm DS||Beaclon|
|Monster Rancher DS||Beaclon||"This enormous insect monster is known for its amazing power and endurance. But young breeders of low intelligence have been known to hold exclusive Beaclon battles in secret."|
|My Monster Rancher||Beaclon||"The pure Beaclon breed, a giant insect monster. Though its large size can make it a bit high maintenance, its mighty horn and great jumping ability make this monster very popular with children."|
- To obtain a Beaclon in Monster Rancher 2, raise any Worm breed to 4 yrs. old and feed it at least 30 "Cup Jellies." It should have no Stress, be "very well" and have at least 80 Loyalty. On June 4, it should cocoon into a Beaclon, which will then finish out whatever was left of the Worm's lifespan. You can use it in combining later to have a Beaclon baby to raise. This is a completely RANDOM event and may take several tries.
- To obtain a Beaklon in Monster Rancher 3, use
- To obtain a Beaklon in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Beaklon in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Beaclon in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Beaclon in Monster Rancher DS, raise your monster's Power above 90. Send your monster on the Murmouge Coast Errantry during the summertime (Months 6 - 8) and explore the beach in the SW corner. A Beaclon will challenge your monster to an arm-wrestling tournament, and if you win it will give you a "Pupa" to combine with any two monsters. THERE IS A GLITCH WHICH GIVES YOU ONLY ONE CHANCE TO WIN THE MATCH.
- To obtain a Beaclon in My Monster Rancher, use
See here for a complete list of Beaclon Techniques.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Beaclon, click here.