An insectoid breed of Mocchi that has a thick brown shell, green compound eyes and a small horn on its head. The shell down its back is actually a covering for a set of lacy wings that allow it to hover (if it doesn't get too fat!). They are most often seen living in the forests and jungles, because they overheat easily without the shade.
Its name is occasionally misspelled "Bettle Mochi" in the games.
Named for the fact that it has a hard shell and lacy wings like a beetle.
|Monster Rancher 4||BettleMochi||"The Beetle Mocchi is crazy about sweets. Of course, it watches the calories, too. It's great friends with the Draco Mocchi, another member of the Mocchi family."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||BeetleMochi||"The Beetle Mocchi has an endless appetite for sweets, but is careful not to overdo it on the calories. It works in especially good partnership with the Draco Mocchi."|
|Monster Farm DS||BettleMochi|
|Monster Rancher DS||Beetle Mocchi||"Beetle Mocchi loves to eat sweets, but is careful not to consume too many calories. It gets along well with its relative, Dracomochi."|
|My Monster Rancher||Beetle Mocchi||"Though not squishy on the outside like a typical Mocchi, it is quite strong and talented. It prefers shady places."|
- To obtain a BettleMochi in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a BeetleMochi in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a BettleMochi in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Beetle Mocchi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Beetle Mocchi in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Beetle Mocchi, click here.