A reptilian breed of Tiger whose early designs have large scaly plates and resemble a Triceratops, while later versions are dark green in color and have a more streamlined, lizard-like shape. This monster was borrowed heavily from the Dento of Monster Rancher 1.
A lime-green version of the Tiger is used as a non-playable level boss in Monster Farm Online, believed to be a Datonare. It appears when your character has reached rank E-1 and is weak against soil attacks. This species of Tiger is featured heavily in the anime series alongside its counterpart, the Daton.
|Monster Rancher 2||"No one equals its speed when it runs through the forest."|
|Monster Rancher 4||"Most often considered a hunting monster, it's rarely seen in the battle arena. But with the right training, it can be a great fighter. It's all up to you!"|
|Monster Rancher Advance||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||N/A|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||Non-Playable Boss Monster|
|Anime Series||For the characters, see Datonares (Anime).|
- To obtain a Datonare in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Datonare in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Datonare in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password May.
- To obtain a Datonare in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password Hijack.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Datonare, click here.