A fun-loving breed of Mocchi that has angry-looking eyes, blue skin and small yellow horns atop its head. It can produce powerful electrical attacks, and wears the signature striped clothing of an electrical monster (much like Truenos and Dolan).
In Monster Rancher Advance 2, and entire race of Devis are introduced, in many colors and elements. It is unclear why this was done.
Named for its horns, which make it look like a little devil.
|Monster Rancher 4||"The Devi is the leader of some group. It runs around town trying to get everyone together. If you see it in the streets, let it know you're rooting for it!"|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||N/A|
|Monster Rancher DS||"Devi is the leader of some kind of group somewhere or something. If you happen to see him trying to round up the posse in town, make sure to give him a fist bump and say "wassup"."|
|My Monster Rancher||"It's named for its little horns and striped underwear. In all things this monster is rough, making it quite different from all other Mocchi varieties."|
- To obtain a Devi in Monster Rancher 4, use the PSX game Monster Rancher 2.
- To obtain a Devi in Monster Rancher Advance 2, you must combine Mocchis in order to create a Thoroughbred. Once that is done, use the passwords Cilver or CHILDREN.
- To obtain a Devi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Devi in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Devi, click here.