A feminine breed of Hare that has a cute red pixie-cut hairstyle and pink fur. It is one of the few Pixie sub-types that did not inherit wings. It does, however, have a heart-shaped emblem on its chest. It later lost this design and gained a large tuft of fur around its neck like a scarf.
It is originally named for Buster Bunny, a main character on the Warner Brothers' Tiny Toons Adventures cartoon series.
It is later named because of its pink, fairy-like color and its relation to the fairy-like Pixie species. Its Japanese name, Vajiahapi, means "virtue and happiness."
|Monster Rancher 1||Buster||"He is weak, out-of-shape, and has a flabby stomach."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Fairy Hare||"It worries about what people think, and is very shy."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Fairy Hare||"It prefers watching and cheering others on to fighting itself. But when it gets mad, it puts on a grim expression and lets loose some mighty punches!"|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Fairy Hare||"It prefers to support others in battle rather than participate itself. But when it gets angry it will jump in and throw fast and furious punches."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Fairy Hare||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Fairy Hare|
|Monster Rancher DS||Fairy Hare||"Fairy Hare likes to root for other monsters instead of actually fighting itself. But watch out for its lightning-fast punches and freaky face when it gets angry!"|
|My Monster Rancher||Fairy Hare||"This variety of Hare was for a time the most popular monster among breeders, well-liked for its sweetness and endless energy. Recently, though, its popularity has dropped a little."|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card||Fairy Hare|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||Fairy Hare|
|Anime Series||Fairy Hare||For the character, see Fairy Hare (Anime).|
- To obtain a Buster in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password 0A00.
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Hare (main) and a Pixie (sub).
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in Monster Farm Online, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare in My Monster Rancher, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card, use
- To obtain a Fairy Hare Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card 2, use