A cute breed of Suezo that was redesigned quite a bit throughout the series. It was originally named Woody and had curly fur and short stubby ears (not to be confused with the rare Dragon breed called Woodie. In Monster Rancher 2, it was renamed and its ears were entirely done away with (this is also the design they use in the anime series). From Monster Rancher 4 on, it is named Gamba and has glossy brown fur and large rabbit ears.
Originally named because of its brown fur, whose texture looked like wood.
Later named because of its brown fur.
Eventually renamed for
|Monster Rancher 1||Woody||"This tree lover has pointy ears and good quickness."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Furred Suezo||"This monster likes adventure and is always exploring."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Gamba||"Most Suezos are renowned for their difficulty, but the Gamba is relatively docile. They say that some Gamba used to be white with red eyes."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Gamba||"The Gamba is relatively honest among the Suezos, who are said to have very twisted attitudes. There were, in the past, white Gambas with red eyes."|
|Monster Rancher DS||Gamba||"As far as Suezos go, Gamba is surprisingly obedient. Some say there was once a white Gamba with a red eye that lived long ago."|
|My Monster Rancher||Gamba||"It is at the same time adorable and grotesque. You might not expect it, but Gamba has impressive strength."|
|Anime Series||Furred Suezo||For the character, see Furred Suezo (Anime).|
- To obtain a Woody in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Furred Suezo in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Gamba in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Gamba in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Gamba in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Suezo (main) and a Hare (sub).
- To obtain a Gamba in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Gamba, click here.