A rubbery breed of Ducken with gills and strange plastic webbing on its head and wings. It has many odd habits that Breeders consider disturbing and it doesn't play well with other monsters.
Its name is a mistranslation of Grape Ducken, referring to its purple coloring.
|Monster Rancher 4||GrapaDuck||"It looks pretty scary but it thinks it looks pretty cute. When people run away from it, it just thinks they're shy. It sometimes chews on the flesh of its own stomach."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||GrapaDuck||"Its appearance is nothing special but it thinks it's really cute. It thinks everyone is running away because they are shy. It is rumored to eat its own flesh sometimes."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Grapen||N/A|
|Monster Rancher DS||Grapaduck||"It may not be easy on the eyes but it actually thinks it's quite the doll. If others run away, it just thinks they're embarrassed. Rumor has it GrapaDuck nibbles on its own tummy."|
|My Monster Rancher||Grapaduck||"Its purple body is impressive. Though it has talent, this good-for-nothing type doesn't put in much effort. Whether the hidden talent can be drawn out is in the hands of its breeder."|
- To obtain a GrapaDuck in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a GrapaDuck in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Grapen in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password Horror.
- To obtain a Grapaduck in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Ducken (main) and a Naga (sub).
- To obtain a Grapaduck in My Monster Rancher, use