A floral breed of Suezo that was redesigned a few times throughout the series. It was originally named Ray and had large leaves on either side of its head and a beautiful leaf pattern down its back (not to be confused with the Zan breed called Ray. In Monster Rancher 2, it was renamed and its leaves were entirely done away with, and then they bring them back from Monster Rancher 4 on.
Originally named because it loves the golden rays of the run.
Later named because of its connection with plants.
|Monster Rancher 1||Ray||"More of a sun bather than a fighter, he's easy to raise."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Green Suezo||"Unlike other Suezos, it's an earnest monster."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Green Suezo||"Unlike most Suezos, the Green Suezo loves to daydream. A quiet monster, all it wants is to gaze dreamily at the mountains, the seal or the sky and just relax."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Green Suezo||"Green Suezo likes to work its imagination, which is pretty unusual for the Suezo species. It's very laid-back and likes to spend the whole day looking up at the sky."|
|Monster Farm DS||Green Suezo|
|Monster Rancher DS||Green Suezo||"Green Suezo tends to daydream a lot, a rare trait among Suezos. It's always staring off into the clouds in its own, laid-back little world."|
|My Monster Rancher||Green Suezo||"Despite the name, a large portion of it is covered in an orange petal-like layer. It is generally shy, and has an irrational fear of bees."|
- To obtain a Ray in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Green Suezo in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Green Suezo in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Green Suezo in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Green Suezo in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Green Suezo in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Suezo (main) and a Plant (sub).
- To obtain a Green Suezo in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Green Suezo, click here.