A common breed of Suezo which first appeared in Monster Rancher 1 where it had strange fish-like gills on its head and under its chin. Its name was later changed to a more controversial one as a joke. Hornies have white-grey bodies with blue scales running down the top, and a long (or short, depending on the area it lives in) unicorn-like horn on their foreheads. They also have cat-like pupils instead of the regular humanoid pupils of most Suezos. In recent years, some Hornies have been discovered without any horns at all, baffling scientists.
Captain Horn makes an appearance as a non-playable character in Monster Farm Lagoon.
Named for the unicorn-like horn on its forehead. The term horny in pop culture normally refers to a person's level of arousal.
|Monster Rancher 1||Horn||"Be wary of its sharp horn. It can injure a breeder."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Horn||"In the IMa area, the horn of this monster is very small."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Hornie||"Some of the Hornies in Togle don't have any horns at all. Scholars have yet to be able to explain this phenomenon..."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Hornie||"There has been confirmation that a Hornie species with no horns exists, which is very unusual. Scholars have yet to able to explain this phenonmenon."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Hornie||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Hornie||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Hornie|
|Monster Rancher DS||Hornie||"Some Hornies live in Togle, and some have been found without the trademark horn on their heads. It is currently unknown why this variation occurs."|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||CaptainHorn||Non-Playable Enemy Monster found in the Kureseto Basin.|
|My Monster Rancher||Hornie||"This Suezo bears a distinctive horn on its forehead. It has an air of seriousness which is quite unusual for a Suezo."|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||Horn||N/A|
|Anime Series||Horn||For the character, see Captain Horn.|
- To obtain a Horn in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Horn in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password Franca.
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password LISA.
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Hornie in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Hornie in My Monster Rancher, use
- To obtain a Horn Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card 2, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Hornie, click here.