First appearing in Monster Rancher 3, Lesiones are very popular monsters resembling blue Plesiosaurs or the Loch Ness monster. They use a few voice and sonar-based attacks as well as many head-butting or body-slamming techniques. They are also have the biggest arsenal of water attacks of any monster species, except maybe Undine.
Lesiones are known for being large and strong but at the same time remaining kind and gentle. In some games, Lesiones can be ridden across water on explorations. They range from horse-sized to much larger, like the one seen in the teaser trailer for Monster Farm Lagoon. Some Lesiones live in the ocean while others are strictly freshwater, but none like to stay on land too long.
Its name comes from the Plesiosaurus, a type of aquatic dinosaur that it resembles.
|Monster Rancher 3||"This is a spoiled baby monster whose cry for its mother became the attack 'LesiHorn.' Other Lesiones start crying when they hear it cry."|
|Monster Rancher 4||"This monster is popular with everybody, from little kids to mothers. Loving at times, it has a keen battle sense. It puts its opponents to shame in acrobatic battles."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||"A very popular idol, from kids to mothers. A bit of a spoiled brat, but it is very able on the battlefield, mesmerizing enemies with its special moves."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS|
|Monster Rancher DS|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||Non-Playable Monster|
|My Monster Rancher||"A large aquatic monster. Though often spoiled, it is quite wise and easy to raise, making it popular among breeders."|
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher 3, use
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher Advance, use the passwords 7777 or King.
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password No(center dot)(space)33, but only after receiving the 2nd stable upgrade from Bint.
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Lesione in Monster Rancher DS, use , but only after receiving the 1st stable upgrade from Bancho.
- To obtain a Lesione in My Monster Rancher, use
See here for a complete list of Lesione Techniques.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Lesione, click here.