An insect breed of Pancho that lives inside a bright green watermelon. It has bright green insect eyes on the back of its head, and a small horn on its head. It is redesigned in Monster Farm Online to be a non-playable enemy monster with brown eyes that carries its watermelon on a stick over its head, and then re-released as both a playable and non-playable monster in Monster Farm Lagoon. The non-playable version has red eyes and will attack you on both Antalya Island and the Kurehaza Cape. All of the enemy Panchos in this game look like variations of the regular Kabuncho.
Its original name is a combination of the words Pancho and watermelon.
|Monster Rancher 4||MellonCho||"It appears in the hot months of summer. All it wants to do is eat watermelon all season. They say it lives out the winter underground, but few have ever seen it."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||MellonCho||"It only appears in the hot months of summer, and is only interested in sweet watermelon, as it likes to spend its time inside. Apparently it spends its winters under the soil and has rarely been spotted."|
|Monster Rancher DS||Melloncho|
|Monster Farm Online||Kabuncho|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||Kabuncho||Available as a brown-eyed, playable monster and a red-eyed, non-playable monster.
Color Variants: Purple, Non-Playable.
|My Monster Rancher||Melloncho||"This breed of Pancho hates to be the same as any others. There is a theory that a particularly assertive Pancho simply transferred itself from a pumpkin to a watermelon."|
- To obtain a MellonCho in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a MellonCho in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Melloncho in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Kabuncho in Monster Farm Online, travel to the Kurehaza Cape and obtain the Silver Disc stone to unlock it.
- To obtain a Kabuncho in Monster Farm Lagoon, travel to the ___ Coast and obtain the Silver Disc stone to unlock it.
- To obtain a Melloncho in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Melloncho, click here.