This monster wears a strange helmet that looks like a Ducken head. It has tiny duck wings and wears a one-piece bathing suit in the Ducken's tri-color scheme. It was briefly renamed Mystie.
Named Mischief because it is so michievous.
The name Mystie is probably a mistranslation of Mischief, the name it is given in every other game. However, as an interesting side-note, this also ties in the fact that it is part duck and has an affinity for water and mist. Mystie is also a female name.
|Monster Rancher 4||Mischief||"The Mischief took part in an important battle long ago. It's almost forgotten all about that battle now, but it does remember that it was led by a Ducken..."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Mischief||"The Mischief took part in an important battle long ago. It's almost forgotten all about that battle now, but it does remember that it was led by a Ducken..."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Mystie||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Mischief|
|Monster Rancher DS||Mischief||"Long ago, Mischief participated in a very important mission. Although it can't remember what that mission was exactly, it clearly remembers the leader of that mission was Ducken."|
|My Monster Rancher||Mischief||"Its free spirit can make it difficult to manage, but this monster's charm has recently won it a place in the hearts of many breeders."|
- To obtain a Mischief in Monster Rancher 4, use either the DVD Finding Nemo (Disc 2) or the CD Princess Mononoke: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
- To obtain a Mischief in Monster Rancher EVO, use the PS2 games Metal Gear Solid 3 - Subsistence or Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova.
- To obtain a Mystie in Monster Rancher Advance, use the passwords Quake or Orlando.
- To obtain a Mischief in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Mischief in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Pixie (main) and a Ducken (sub)
- To obtain a Mischief in My Monster Rancher, use