A brown furry breed of Mocchi that has long brown ears like a rabbit and a fluffy, cotton-like tail. Its name was changed briefly, but then returned to Mucchi, which is not to be confused with one of the human characters in the game also named Mucchi.
Originally named for
Later named for the cottontail, a breed of North American rabbit.
|Monster Rancher 4||Mucchi||"Research proves touching this monster's skin has a restorative affect. Currently, it's enjoying a huge popularity among women. Hope it's not just another fad..."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Mucchi||"Recent research revealed that its soft skin has the power to induce a relaxing effect; since then it has been very popular with women. Some worry however that may only be a temporary craze."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Cotton||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Mucchi|
|Monster Rancher DS||Mucchi||"Research has confirmed the healing effects of touching Mucchi's plump, furry belly on a daily basis. Mucchi hopes its popularity with girls is more than just 15 minutes of fame."|
|My Monster Rancher||Muchi||"Combining the bouncy Mocchi and the fluffy Hare has produced this exceptionally adorable monster. It's also very obedient and easy to train, though sometimes Mucchi can overeat if you let it."|
- To obtain a Mucchi in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Mucchi in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Cotton in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password Meww.
- To obtain a Mucchi in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Mucchi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Muchi in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Mucchi, click here.