A cold-loving breed of Mocchi originally designed with a single horn on its head and sharp claws on its flipper-like arms. After it is first renamed, it loses its horn and its white-to-blue fading color gradient changes from stomach-to-back to head-to-toe. It is again redesigned to be completely blue, and then switches back to the first design, but this time with two horns on its head.
Because its name an design change so many times, it is one of the most memorable breeds of Mocchi in the game, and the blue version of Mocchi seen in the Online games looks a lot like it. When it appears in Monster Rancher 3 (a game that does not allow combining) it is classified according to where it lives. Sherbets live in the tundra region known as Brillia.
Most of its names come from the fact that it slightly resembles a penguin, a flightless bird famous for living in arctic climates.
At one point it is named sherbet, a frozen dessert made with fruit juice added to milk or cream, egg white, or gelatin.
|Monster Rancher 2||Fake Penguin (Tiger)||"It is similar to a penguin, but they are not related at all."|
|Monster Rancher 3||Sherbet (Brillia)||"Raised as a seal, this monster stayed with them until one day it realized the truth. The tears shed then are still visible."|
|Monster Rancher 4||PengiMochi (Tiger)||"The PengiMochi loves winter cold. Is walking on snow without falling considered a special skill? It's not trying to fool anyone by looking the way it does."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||PengiMochi (Tiger)||"The PengiMochi has a fondness for the winter cold. Of course it is not related to the Japanese rice treat mochi; this is just its name. It is able to walk in the snow without slipping."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Peng Moch (Tiger)||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Peng Moch (Tiger)||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||PengiMochi (Tiger)|
|Monster Rancher DS||Pengimochi (Tiger)|
|My Monster Rancher||Pengimochi (Tiger)||"It looks a little like a plump penguin, but has two horns on its head and possesses great speed. Some say it enjoys the hunt."|
|Anime Series||Fake Penguin (Tiger)||For the characters, see Fake Penguin (Anime).|
- To obtain a Fake Penguin in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Sherbet in Monster Rancher 3, use
- To obtain a PengiMochi in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a PengiMochi in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Peng Moch in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password Legolas.
- To obtain a Peng Moch in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password Qa+D.
- To obtain a PengiMochi in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Pengimochi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Pengimochi in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of PengiMochi, click here.