A breed of Pixie with moth-like wings and large, feathery antennae. It was originally named Radar and had a Worm sub-type, but in Monster Rancher 3, monsters are classified according to where they live. Night-Flyers live in the jungle region known as Kalaragi.
Radar is named for her super senses, that work like radar.
Night-Flyer is named because it is nocturnal (most active at night).
|Monster Rancher 1||Radar||"Her radar-like antennae help her to dodge opponents."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Night-Flyer||"Some people consider its beautiful wings grotesque."|
|Monster Rancher 3||Night-Flyer||"This fairy was meant to be a messenger of the night, but now it works during the day. Maybe it is afraid of the dark? Yet it still becomes dizzy in bright light."|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card||Night-Flyer||N/A|
- To obtain a Radar in Monster Rancher 1, use the CDs Latin Dance Club - Macarena Mix, Tori Amos - To Venus and Back (Disc 1), or Brian Setzer Orchestra - The Dirty Boogie.
- To obtain a Night-Flyer in Monster Rancher 2, use the CDs Miles Davis - Kind of Blue or Technotrontic - Pump Up the Jam.
- To obtain a Night-Flyer in Monster Rancher 3, use either the CD Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon or the PS1 game Pacman World.
- To obtain a Night-Flyer Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Night-Flyer, click here.