This article is about the Zan breed. For other uses of the name Ray, click HERE.
An aquatic breed of Zan with fins on its legs, a crest on its head like a Lesione, and eel-like appendages on its shoulders that end in sharp barbs. It is built to move fast even in freezing temperatures, so it has its own internal heating system. It is one of several monster breeds that share the same name.
Named for Rei Ryūgazaki, one of the swimmers in the Japanese anime series Free!.
|Monster Rancher 4||Ray||"The Ray lives in a land of ice. It has a gentle spirit, but once the battle begins, it gets an expression on its face that sends chills down its opponent's spine."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Ray||"The Ray lives in a world of ice and has a calm mind. But once the battle starts its eyes sharpen like never before and it gives people shivers down their spine."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Rei||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Rei|
|Monster Rancher DS||Ray||"Ray is a very calm and gentle monster from the Land of Ice. But its harsh techniques in battle will send a chill down your spine."|
|My Monster Rancher||Ray||"It has light blue body color, and features claws and leg fins. It has the most sinuous movements of its species."|
- To obtain a Ray in Monster Rancher 4, use the PS2 game Dark Cloud 2, the DVD Die Another Day (Widescreen, Disc 2) or the CD Rolling Stones - 40 Lick (Disc 2).
- To obtain a Ray in Monster Rancher EVO, use either the DVD Sleepers (Widescreen) or the PS2 game Eve of Extinction.
- To obtain a Rei in Monster Rancher Advance, use the passwords Lethal and Holy.
- To obtain a Rei in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Ray in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Ray in My Monster Rancher, use