A fancy breed of Naga that has beautiful pale pink scales, a yellow beak, and a green hood that looks like the green scales on the back of the Mocchi. Its design stays relatively the same throughout the series (it does get brighter pink in Monster Rancher Advance), but its name is briefly changed.
Originally named for its rosy color and the fact that it looks like a cobra, a venomous snake with a large hood.
Later named for its bright pink skin and its wild nature.
|Monster Rancher 4||RoseoCobra||"The RoseoCobra usually has soft, velvety skin, but the dry area it lives in makes it rough. That's why this monster spends the whole day just caring for its skin."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||RoseoCobra||"The RoseoCobra developed moist skin, although it is very sensitive to its dry habitat. It spends most of the day taking care of its skin."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Wlid Pink||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Wild Pink||N/A|
|Monster Rancher DS||Roseo Cobra||"Roseo Cobra has springy skin that toughens easily due to the dry area it lives in. Some say it spends most the day caring for its skin to keep it moist."|
|My Monster Rancher||Roseo Cobra||"It looks obedient on the surface, but is thinking eagerly of strategies to win."|
- To obtain a RoseoCobra in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a RoseoCobra in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Wlid Pink in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password Silken.
- To obtain a Wild Pink in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password AU+D.
- To obtain a RoseoCobra in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a RoseoCobra in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of RoseoCobra, click here.