A soft and cuddly breed of Tiger with caramel-colored fur. It's known for its good nature and kindness to children, and was originally more diminutive and known as Rover. It does not have horns like many Tiger breeds, but instead has long ears on top of its head.
Originally named Rover, a common dog's name.
Later renamed for its relation to Hare. Hound is an old English word for dog.
|Monster Rancher 1||Rover||"His big dark eyes mesmerize one into a relaxing state."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Hare Hound||"This monster is very cute and will make you want to keep it."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Hare Hound||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card||Hare Hound|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||Hare Hound|
|Anime Series||Hare Hound||For the character, see Hare Hounds (Anime).|
- To obtain a Rover in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Hare Hound in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Hare Hound in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use either the password Quail or Ioji.
- To obtain a Hare Hound Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card, use
- To obtain a Hare Hound Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card 2, use