Serenity is a Pixie breed that first appeared in Monster Rancher 1 under the name Serene. Its appearance and powers don't change throughout the series, although in Monster Rancher Advance and Monster Rancher 3, it has a ??? sub-type and is renamed Nymph. This name was originally given to the Pixie/Jell mix, but its name was later changed to Nagisa.
Serenity means calmness, peace, and tranquility. Serene is the adjective form of this word.
Nymphs come from Greek mythology and are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature, typically associated with a particular location or landform (i.e., pond nymphs, wood nymphs, hill nymphs).
|Monster Rancher 1||Serene (Plant)||"A very kind and gentle being who isn't good at fighting."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Serenity (Plant)||"In spite of its photosynthesis ability, it loves to eat."|
|Monster Rancher 3||Nymph (???)||"A very easy-going fairy that lives in the forest and does not worry about a thing. It loves to sunbathe and sleep in the shade of the trees."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Nymph (???)||N/A|
- To obtain a Serene in Monster Rancher 1, use the CD Smashing Pumpkins - Gish (Reissue).
- To obtain a Serenity in Monster Rancher 2, use either the CD Fleetwood Mac - Behind The Mask (Enhanced) or the PC game Earthworm Jim.
- To obtain a Nymph in Monster Rancher 3, use
- To obtain a Nymph in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password NATURE.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Serenity, click here.