A dark breed of doll monster. When it originally appeared, it had a black stuffed body with a skeletal pattern on it, and its skull was very prominent. In Monster Rancher Advance and Monster Rancher Advance 2, it looked like a dark purple cat doll with its mouth sewn shut, wearing a witch's pointed hat and cape. This makes this monster unique because, although both incarnations of this monster are pretty frightening looking, they are very different monsters depending on the location in which they are raised.
Originally named because it looks like a skeleton with a large skull.
Later named for the hat and cloak that it wears, which make it look like a witch.
|Monster Rancher 4||Skullmew||"A white skeleton that loves to scare people in dark rooms. Its body pattern was burned there by lightning, but it still likes to take walks on stormy days."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||SkullMew||"It tries to scare you by suddenly showing up in front of you in a dark room. It has a patterned scar on its body from being struck by lightning, because it loves to take walks during storms."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Mewitch||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Mewitch||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Skullmew|
|Monster Rancher DS||Skullmew||"Skull Mew's bones show up well in a dark room, where it loves to shock people. The patterns on its body are from a lightning strike; it loves taking walks on stormy days."|
|My Monster Rancher||Skullmew||"For a skeletal monster it's awfully adorable, and it retains some great abilities."|
- To obtain a Skullmew in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a SkullMew in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Mewitch in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password vord.
- To obtain a Mewitch in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password (music note)final.
- To obtain a Skullmew in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Skullmew in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Mew (main) and a Joker (sub).
- To obtain a Skullmew in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Skull Mew, click here.