A bright yellow, butterfly-like breed of Pixie, the counterpoint to the moth-like Night-Flyer. Sueko has probably undergone the most design changes of any Pixie. In Monster Rancher 1 and Monster Rancher 2, it had no wings and was covered in fur. Eventually, it gained butterfly wings and antennae, but it kept the blue prism throughout all of it.
Vanity is a narcissistic belief in one's own abilities or attractiveness to others.
The name Sueko is derived from its sub-type Suezo, replacing the last syllable with -ko, a common ending in female Japanese names.
|Monster Rancher 1||Vanity||"This monster cares only for the way she looks."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Vanity||"This name was given to it by Dr. Maccots when he found it."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Sueko||"The prism that floats before the Sueko's eyes is its jam-packed schedule. Everyone praises it for keeping so busy, but really it's just disorganized."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Sueko||"The prism floating before the eyes of the Sueko is filled with schedules for the coming days. Because of that, people think it very organized, but it is just forgetful."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Vanity||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Sueko|
|Monster Rancher DS||Sueko||"The prism floating in front of Sueko contains its schedule. Everyone says how together Sueko is, but it's actually a total flake."|
|My Monster Rancher||Sueko||"Its genetics make it look like a lovely yellow butterfly. It loves to play little pranks and is actually very good at surprising people."|
- To obtain a Vanity in Monster Rancher 1, use the CDs Jingle Cats: Meowy Christmas or Shania Twain - The Woman In Me.
- To obtain a Vanity in Monster Rancher 2, use either the PSX game Playstation Interactive Disc Sampler Volume 8 or the CD Final Fantasy X Soundtrack - Original Sound Version (Disc 1).
- To obtain a Sueko in Monster Rancher 4, use the PS1 game Tomb Raider 3, or the PS2 games Chessmaster or Sly Cooper (Demo Disc).
- To obtain a Sueko in Monster Rancher EVO, use the DVDs Yu Yu Hakusho: Seven Ways To Die or Dances with Wolves.
- To obtain a Vanity in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password DOA2.
- To obtain a Sueko in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Sueko in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Sueko in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Vanity, click here.