A jelly breed of Suezo that has very prominent teeth, and a Jell core at the center of its cornea. It was renamed from an earlier installation, but it retains its translucent body. In Monster Rancher 4, it is redesigned to look more Jell-like.
Originally named because of its large, prominent teeth.
Later named because of its translucent skin.
|Monster Rancher 1||Toothy||"He likes to eat and is always sure to brush his teeth."|
|Monster Rancher 2||Clear Suezo||"It is a Jell monster that has transformed itself to Suezo."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Clear Suezo||"The Clear Suezo worries about being caught stealing food. It hides the food in its mouth, but it is see-through, of course. For this reason, it wishes it could spray paint itself."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Clear Suezo||"Its see-through gelatin body may make you worry about all kinds of things being exposed, but worry not; this is not true. Have fun raising it!"|
- To obtain a Toothy in Monster Rancher 1, use
- To obtain a Clear Suezo in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Clear Suezo in Monster Rancher 4, use the PSX game Digimon World 3.
- To obtain a Clear Suezo in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of Clear Suezo, click here.