A breed of Naga with thick green scales that allow it to blend in in the jungle. It was originally named and designed just like the Stinger from Monster Rancher 1, although it was renamed and re-designed in Monster Rancher 3 to look more like the Zuum than the Dino. In Monster Rancher 3, all monsters are classified according to where they live instead of by genetics. Vipers live in the forest region known as Morx.
Unlike the Dino sub-breed, this monster can change the color of its scales like a chameleon. Their stats are slightly more rounded out than other types of Nagas because they have the secondary reptile backing.
Its original name comes from the stinger at the end of its tail.
Its later name is a reference to real-world vipers, a type of venomous snake.
|Monster Rancher 2||Stinger (Zuum)||"It always holds out its tongue to cool down its temperature."|
|Monster Rancher 3||Viper (Morx)||"It claims to be vegetarian but, as is the case with humans, that doesn't mean it's true."|
|Monster Rancher 4||Viper (Zuum)||"This monster can change the color of its body to blend in with its surroundings. Out of all the monsters, this one's the best hunter."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||Stinger (Zuum)||N/A|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Stinger (Zuum)||N/A|
- To obtain a Stinger in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a Viper in Monster Rancher 3, use
- To obtain a Viper in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Stinger in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password head.
- To obtain a Stinger in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password Kelsey.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Viper, click here.