A snow-white breed of Tiger believed to be its first ancestor. They are believed to be all but extinct now, with a few remaining in the arctic areas. Originally, it retained the same name all the way up until Monster Rancher DS, in which it was renamed to sound less pretentious. Its design was changed after Monster Rancher 2, though, losing the horns characteristic of the Tiger species and giving it long, white ears instead, much like the Hare Hound.
Originally named because of its beautiful white coat.
Later, it is renamed because it looks like snow.
|Monster Rancher 2||White Hound (???)||"This monster has pure white hair and much is made from it."|
|Monster Rancher 4||WhiteHound (???)||"The White Hound has long ears instead of horns. Recent research reveals that this monster was the Tiger's ancient ancestor, and the news is causing a stir."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Whitehound (???)||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||White Hound (Xenon)|
|Monster Rancher DS||Snowball (Xenon)|
"Snowball has long fluffy ears in place of horns. Recent studies have shown that it's a distant relative of Tiger."
|My Monster Rancher||Snowball (Xenon)||"Its fine mane allows it to see around corners easily. The body and the hair are pure white, and a mystical aura surrounds it."|
- To obtain a White Hound in Monster Rancher 2, use
- To obtain a WhiteHound in Monster Rancher 4, use the DVD Princess Mononoke (Widescreen), or the CD Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way.
- To obtain a Whitehound in Monster Rancher Advance 2, you must combine Tigers in order to create a Thoroughbred. Once that is done, use the password Wenderer.
- To obtain a White Hound in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Snowball in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a Snowball in My Monster Rancher, use