Worms resemble their namesake, only they have large tusks and a stinger that can be poisonous. They are experts at burrowing, and although they are not high in intelliegence, Worms are some of the most loyal monsters.
In Monster Rancher 2, Worms could become large, beetle-like monsters known as Beaclons. This is considered a separate breed, and it has been featured instead of Worm in Monster Rancher 3, Monster Rancher 4 and Monster Rancher EVO. Worm finally made a comeback in the Online game installments.
In order to enter the metamorphosis in Monster Rancher 2, the Worm must have lived to be at least four years of age, have little to no stress, 80+ loyalty, not be raised spoiled or strict, and must be under B rank. If all of these conditions are met, the Worm will wrap itself in a cocoon on the 4th week of June. The next week, the Worm will emerge as a random monster with a Worm sub-type.
May have been named for the legendary Lambton Worm, a burrowing, snake/mole monster said to have terrorized the English settlement of Lambton for years.
|Monster Rancher 1||
|"Its 'Elastic Tusk' is useful for hitting foes at long range."|
|Monster Rancher 2||
|"Its abilities are all in balance and it has no weak points."|
|Monster Farm Online||Worm||Color Variants: Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Purple.|
|Monster Farm Lagoon||Worm||Color Variants: Green, Purple.|
|Monster Rancher Battle Card 2||Worm||N/A|
|Anime Series||Worm||For the characters, see Worms (Anime).|
- To obtain a Worm in Monster Rancher 1, use the PS1 game Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu.
- To obtain a Worm in Monster Rancher 2, win the Elimination Tourney (Class D, Battle on June 4) to receive an invite to the IMa vs FIMBA Invitational Tourney. After competing in the match (you don't have to win!), Worm will automatically be available to unlock at the shrine. This tourney is available every 4 years on your battle calendar.
- To obtain a Worm in Monster Farm Online, use
- To obtain a Worm in Monster Farm Lagoon, unlock it from a Gold Disc.
- To obtain a Worm Card in Monster Rancher Battle Card 2, use
See here for a complete list of Worm Techniques.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Worm, click here.